Weekly Digest?

Scotty Hutto

Weekly Digest  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an option for a Weekly Digest (either instead of or in addition to the Daily Digest)

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/07/2020 at 03:59 AM

I like keeping up with things, and the daily is fine except for Scotty's daily post which, to me, not very useful   Please don't take this as criticism - I really appreciate all that Scotty had done and continues to do.  But I get this every day, which is pretty hard to digest.:

Monacoers Daily Digest

Apr 4th 2020, 06:34

Welcome to Bill D's Monacoers' Daily digest for *|date|* To view this on the web click here: https://www.monacoers.org/newsletters/issue/13-monacoers-daily-digest/

• Like 1

I voted yes under the assumption it would be in addition to Daily.  I really really REALLY like the Daily Digest and say a Big thank you for implementing it.  Without it I wouldn't take the time to keep up with site.  For me personally, I would stay with Daily so I don't get too far behind.  Thanks for a great job!!!!

20 hours ago, daveyjo said:

I like keeping up with things, and the daily is fine except for Scotty's daily post which, to me, not very useful   Please don't take this as criticism - I really appreciate all that Scotty had done and continues to do.  But I get this every day, which is pretty hard to digest.:

No worries! You can turn this off if you don’t find it useful!

1. Click on your name (username) in the upper right hand corner
  2. Select "Account Settings"
  3. On the left hand side of the window, select "Newsletters"
  4. From the "Manage Newsletter Subscriptions" window, you can turn off Daily Digests or change the format to Plain-text or HTML (HTML is the default)

That will turn off *just* the Daily Digest, not anything else.  

On 4/4/2020 at 7:52 PM, veraken said:

I like the Daily  Digest.  What I don't like is that the posts are listed chronologically rather than grouped by post subject matter and then chronologically within that post subject .  

Working on making that change, but it’s going to take some programming...