Jump to content

Entry/Passenger Door Window

Recommended Posts

Are u talking about the butyl tape to put in between the window frame and the outside wall on the coach?

If so, any glass shop or on Amazon. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, klcdenver said:

No. It goes around the glass to hold it in place in the frame.

If u have a piece of it, try a glass shop. It is probably similar to this, but RV glass is usually 7/16” thick.172E5A0A-5E67-4C94-A55D-32EF7E3FD1BF.thumb.png.5b671df0256e80450bdc15b25b22601f.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, klcdenver said:

Thanks. I think that will work. Went to that site but never found that piece. 

Duncan Systems does RV glass. You might call them.2D870DDD-1540-4158-81CD-F7E804399183.thumb.png.574b58f969e6f4c284262edeb8362318.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Create New...