Drivers seat loose

On my coach there are 5 bolt that hold it down to a base that is welded to frame.  You may check the 5 bolts, I'd be surprised if that is your problem but never know. 

Next thing to check would be where the seat attaches to the pedestal itself.   I think there are 4 bolts there but I've never had to fool with that. 

My seat was loose and I found the issue was the bolt that holds the chair to the pedestal was loose. Pick up the skirt and find the main center bolt and see if it can be tightened. Don’t overtighten or you won’t be able to swivel it. 

Mine was loose too. New bearing assembly installed.397D9542-542C-4028-AD7F-0F9F5090DA73.thumb.jpeg.c1ab0d86ca936a5cbbc57b408b07ea26.jpeg

4 hours ago, Woody O said:

Gary, did you order the bearing from Flexsteel or a vendor?

No. I got it free from the installer of my new seat covers. Ex employee of Flexsteel who does installs for Lisa Bauer also ex employee of Flexsteel who bought out all the patterns for the Flexsteel captains chairs when they decided not to stay in the RV chair business. You might call Lisa as she does carry some parts. 
1 (563) 542-4902

bauerrvupholstery@gmail.com

Edited by Gary M

On my 06 i have the same problem with the co pilot chair being very loose. I dont think its made by Flex steel i

think its Kustom Fit that made the seats. My base plate looks different then the one in the picture above but 

i will try and look for a center bolt to tighten.