New to site

Hello everyone, 

My wife and I just purchased a new to us 2006 Dynasty. We are not new to Motorhomes because we own (still) a 2000 Fleetwood Discovery 

but this Dynasty has a lot more Stuff on it that im still trying to learn about. We owned are Discovery for about 8 years and wanted to get somthing

a little nicer because we are traveling a lot more now. Anyways the first thing i am already doing is the radiator fan control. I ordered the kit from

Source Engineering because i noticed the fan running full bore all the time. While inspecting underneath i noticed the lower radiator steel pipe was pretty rusted

and was planning since i am opening up the system to try and fix or replace that along with some other fittings. Does anyone know a source

to find radiator pipes and hoses for my rig?  Thanks,  Mike

Congradulations on your aquisition of the Dynasty. Very good coach for the price point of the product.

Get the pipe fabricated from stainless stel tubing.  Have it bent at a shop, then trim to length needed.The hoses can be matched as close as possible at NAPA. Some may have had sucess in acquiring part #'s for the hoses, but, many have simply matched as close as possibel, and trimmed to satisfy the configuration needed.

The kit from Source is the way to go. 

I agree with Paul. I used to work in a header/ exhaust shop and had many times people would bring in a radiator pipe off of a coach. Just a matter of bending a new one.

Edited by Gary M