Looking for a Triptek 3000 Key/Entry Pad

Corkman

That’s what I’m thinking Chuck. Do you remember any of those data display devices that you can use an iPad with to display Eng data? I have to look into getting one of those if I could just remember what they were called lol

Richard, Looks expensive and I can't find the parts they are speaking of in 2014. 

Bill, I think you will be happy. There are many GPS based features so be sure and get a tablet with GPS or a cellular iPad. I've had it a little over a year and there have been some growing pains but it works really well right now. Read at least the first 20 pages of the manual before you do anything. If going with Android my self and many others will recommend the Lenovo M10. The dongle does not play well with everything and the M10 is trouble free. There is a large community on irv2 and on the BlueFire forum.

On 1/16/2022 at 2:37 PM, Bob Blackmon said:

Richard, Looks expensive and I can't find the parts they are speaking of in 2014. 

Bill, I think you will be happy. There are many GPS based features so be sure and get a tablet with GPS or a cellular iPad. I've had it a little over a year and there have been some growing pains but it works really well right now. Read at least the first 20 pages of the manual before you do anything. If going with Android my self and many others will recommend the Lenovo M10. The dongle does not play well with everything and the M10 is trouble free. There is a large community on irv2 and on the BlueFire forum.

Were you able to plug right into your unit?  I’m not electrical, we are looking at is since the Aladdin is so bad for some of the items. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2022 at 10:17 AM, Connie B said:

Were you able to plug right into your unit?  I’m not electrical, we are looking at is since the Aladdin is so bad for some of the items. 

Yes it plugged right in, with a 9 pin to 6 pin adapter. Still learning how to use it.