Parts List - January 2022

This message is a notification to let you know that I just posted a new Parts List Update to the files. 

Under Downloads you will find the parts list as the top category.  There are over 200 pages of information on parts and in many cases vendors where you can buy them.

If web site clickable links don't work, please copy and paste the link to your browser.

To get full functionality of the word search feature, it's generally best to save a copy of this file to your computer and open it with acrobat reader vs opening it from your internet browser.

Reminder - Parts List is for the Bill D's Monacoers.org members PERSONAL USE ONLY.

I want to thank all those who, over the past two years, posted parts information and sent me updates offline.  It was all very helpful information. 

Please continue to send me parts info for future updates.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Scotty Hutto featured and pinned this topic
  • 1 month later...

The parts list is an awesome resource!   Thank you for maintaining this!  

One suggestion:  I had a tag axle regulator failure and had to secure a replacement.

The Parker replacement regulator, below, 

image0.jpeg.9c3e1fd094eceb0dcac6c0ff7330e10c.jpeg

listed is too big and not a correct replacement

I was able to obtain the exact replacement from Grainger.

Grainger Part: 22YU86  

Norgren Part #: R07-200-RGKA

The exact replacement Norgren: 

IMG_2495.jpg.62afacdf180e69ec919f7d82549e62b5.jpg

IMG_2498.jpg.b0fbea2a6ca7de50c6f0722da1b1fc11.jpg   

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Scotty Hutto changed the title to Parts List - January 2022
  • 9 months later...

Hello Monacoers!

Please keep comments in this section limited to providing suggestions for additions to the parts list.  If you are asking for help finding a part not listed, those requests are best posted in the appropriate topic on the main site.  For example, if you need a left hand threaded wing nut for your air conditioner, that would be posted in the air conditioner topic.

Once you've found the part, PLEASE come back here and suggest it as an addition to the parts list.

Thanks,
Scotty & Frank

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Folks

Found a recycler in California. Autofox.  https://www.google.com/search?q=autofox+recyclers+lancaster+ca&oq=autofox+reccler&aqs=chrome.2.69i57j46i13i175i199i512j0i13i30j0i390i650&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8.   They have numerous coaches in various stages of 'burned out'.  Very helpful people who will ship anywhere.

• 2 months later...
On 1/17/2022 at 6:30 PM, Frank McElroy said:

This message is a notification to let you know that I just posted a new Parts List Update to the files. 

Under Downloads you will find the parts list as the top category.  There are over 200 pages of information on parts and in many cases vendors where you can buy them.

If web site clickable links don't work, please copy and paste the link to your browser.

To get full functionality of the word search feature, it's generally best to save a copy of this file to your computer and open it with acrobat reader vs opening it from your internet browser.

Reminder - Parts List is for the Bill D's Monacoers.org members PERSONAL USE ONLY.

I want to thank all those who, over the past two years, posted parts information and sent me updates offline.  It was all very helpful information. 

Please continue to send me parts info for future updates.

Frank,

I can’t seem to find the “defroster fans” up by the windshield.  They are two-speed fans with three wires, controlled by two “on-off-on” switches on the dash in front of the passenger seat.  Searches only reveal engine cooling fans.

Sorry my signature didn’t go through:

John Van Doren

’06 Monaco Knight 40 DFD

• 3 weeks later...