Wiring diagram

Mario,

I have wiring diagrams for a 2008 Beaver.  I bet that they are the same for a Monaco & Holiday Rambler.  Let me know what in particular what you are needing.  No guarantees they are the same.

Ron

Mario,

i will try to do a post on this forum.  If that does not work I will be glad to email you diagrams directly.  My email is rpshantos@gmail.com.  I have a full set of 2008 Beaver schematic.  Let me know what specific drawings you are needing.  I bet Beaver, Rambler, and Monaco are all the same for those years.  
Ron

What areas are you needing?  I have a full set of drawings and with some help I can post all of them.  Again, I am sure that they apply since Beaver used the same contractor to do the wiring.  Let me know what files or areas are of interest.

Ron

my problem is that when I put the ignition key the wait to start and the primary pump does not work then the engine starts but does not run it is an electrical problem I checked all the fuses and the relays and all correct I am  in contact with a Cummins mechanic I got the wiring diagram of the engine but I need the wiring diagram Holiday Rambler Scepter 2008 to be able to find the problem Thanks again for your precious help