Dining table leaf?

I'm looking for some info that might help us replace the table leaf that was missing from our coach, we didn't notice this until  a few weeks after purchase.  From several years back I thought I remembered reading that everything about the design and build of your coach could be traced through the vin#, is it possible to track the corian color through historical data?  Any ideas?  Thanks!

Neil,

You can take a sink or range top cover to a local counter top contractor and they can match as close as possible to your original bring pictures and size. the color match will not be perfect because every sheet/blank of corian or solid surface is slightly different.

JoeB 03 Exec with repaired counter tops

56 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

Because Monaco has switched owners multiple times most historical data is long gone. You might try some of the motorcoach furniture manufactures to see if they could help.

Thanks for the advice!

15 minutes ago, jfbolkovatz said:

Neil,

You can take a sink or range top cover to a local counter top contractor and they can match as close as possible to your original bring pictures and size. the color match will not be perfect because every sheet/blank of corian or solid surface is slightly different.

JoeB 03 Exec with repaired counter tops

Great suggestion, thanks!

2 minutes ago, Jerry Ellis said:

Our leaf is stored with the table underneath. If you havent, pull it out and maybe you'll get lucky.

And of course, you could always try the salvage yards.

Jerry

Great ideas, I did pull the table out, no luck, but the salvage yards I hadn't thought of......thanks!

I had a work surface made to match our Corian in the coach. Took a sink cover to a Kitchen Remodeling business. We used it on a Basement tray that had a freezer/fridge combo, TV, and Grill as well as complete storage area.  The work surface is directly behind the TV.

Paul A

20007 Exec Exterior 015.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 017.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 014.JPG

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, Paul A. said:

I had a work surface made to match our Corian in the coach. Took a sink cover to a Kitchen Remodeling business. We used it on a Basement tray that had a freezer/fridge combo, TV, and Grill as well as complete storage area.  The work surface is directly behind the TV.

Paul A

20007 Exec Exterior 015.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 017.JPG

20007 Exec Exterior 014.JPG

Thanks for this, Paul, that's a great looking installation on the slide out!

I thought mine was missing and eventually discovered it was all the way back in the wall where the table recesses into the wall. Quite by accident when pulling out the table it appeared. I suggest you pull the table out as far as you can and look with a lite yo see if it is there