2004 HR Scepter airbag part number

Model of air bag is embossed on side of bag. If not readable you can start by checking the chassis on which your coach is built. For example my 2005 Monaco Safari Cheetah is built on a Roadmaster R4R chassis that has 4 air bags. If you do not have this in your documents it can be determined by searching your VIN number. Then you can search the chassis at Firestone air bag listing and it will give you the part number for the air bags for your chassis. Hope this helps.

Welcome Kevin glad you found the site, you will not be sorry for joining. So much information here and so many very helpful people. There is a lot of information on other parts in the Downloads you should be able to find almost anything you will need for you Coach.

On 1/25/2022 at 2:14 PM, 1nolaguy said:

Model of air bag is embossed on side of bag. If not readable you can start by checking the chassis on which your coach is built. For example my 2005 Monaco Safari Cheetah is built on a Roadmaster R4R chassis that has 4 air bags. If you do not have this in your documents it can be determined by searching your VIN number. Then you can search the chassis at Firestone air bag listing and it will give you the part number for the air bags for your chassis. Hope this helps.

Thank you I will take a look and see if it is still readable