What hydraulic filter for 2004 Windsor?

Does anyone have a part number for the hydraulic filters in the reservoir on my 2004 Windsor?

The manual shows three filters in a Nelson reservoir.  There's # 090310 next to the photos but that doesn't seem to be a valid part number.

I'd sure appreciate it if someone had the part #'s and source for the filters.

2C439612-4055-4EFB-9620-CD6DAA9E723A.thumb.png.9747994e0e1528a64d11a263b1a1ea6c.png

I understand my 2005 my 

Safari Gazelle was similar to your Windsor.  This is what my books say.  I am not sure what fluid to use, can’t find that in my book.  I am guessing Dexron III.

If they are the Nelson Filters stacked on top of each other then here is the part # and vendor I got them from. My hydraulic oil is ATF - Red in color.

Nelson 84101B

I purchased them from Ryderfleetproducts.com who are no longer in business as of 2020.

• 2 weeks later...

Found the correct replacement is Wix W02AP536  I had a heck of a time finding one, ended up getting them from O'Reilly Auto Parts for $79 for three.

It is a 10 micron filter but is the exact dimensions of the original.  It is available under the NAPA brand  under that p/n but they only showed one available.