Passenger Leather Seat Cover

I have a brand new seat cover (leather) for a flex steel passenger seat.  The seat is a Camelot (04) vintage.  I will be at the rally this month at Lazy Days.  Ask for Don Genesse.  Not sure what it is worth but will take a reasonable offer. 

Edited by NAMVET77
Wrong Topic

• NAMVET77 changed the title to Passenger Leather Seat Cover
3 hours ago, NAMVET77 said:

I have a brand new seat cover (leather) for a flex steel passenger seat.  The seat is a Camelot (04) vintage.  I will be at the rally this month at Lazy Days.  Ask for Don Genesse.  Not sure what it is worth but will take a reasonable offer. 

I just paid $795 for my Flexsteel cover.

Gary,

When we bought the coach in 04 the drivers seat had a big cut in it.  The dealer bought a new seat cover to replace the old one.  Spring Steel sent me the passenger seat cover.  Obviously it wouldn't fit the drivers seat so they sent me the drivers seat cover and said to keep the passenger seat cover. So it is an original seat cover from the manufacturer. I have had it in a box since I received it.  I guess I should get it out and really look at it to make sure it is still good.  We recently bought new seats and furniture for the coach so we really don't need it.  I'll check it out and email you back the condition.

7 hours ago, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Did you purchase that seat cover from the former employee who has the patterns? I am thinking of redoing mine.

Gary 05 AMB DST

Yes I did!4E531D24-DB85-4D97-8316-AD724FBF8A70.thumb.jpeg.136457915885a34d90ddc9e81235e7ee.jpeg

6 hours ago, Gary 05 AMB DST said:

Don, I was wondering where Gary M bought his seat cover. You probably have a different seat than I do. Thanks though.

Gary 05 AMB DST

Lisa has the patterns from 2000 forward.