07 Monaco Dynasty slide leaking.

Bedroom passenger slide started leaking last night. Looks like it's co.ing in the rear of the slide. Can't see any obvious problems outside. Seals look good. Does the carpeted bottom valance come, how do you remove it?

07 Monaco Dynasty 4 slides 

Do you know if the seal on the side of the slide were flipped out, they are suppose to flip out when you extend the slide out. 

Mine would not do this all the time and when I set up I would go around and use my awning pull to make sure they were flipped out.  I've since used the anti-skid like tape and installed it so it will pull the seal out.

Other thing to check would be to look at the belt molding across the top and make sure it is good, although it could leak further away and come into the coach anywhere.  Also check to make sure there is no problem with the way the awning is attached. 

Edited by jacwjames

Thanks Jim, the seal is flipped out the skid tape works. Top seal looks good. The seam tape on the top outer part of the slide is peeling up about a 1". Going to start there.

On the outside does your slideout have a flange around the outer edge? If so check for cracked paint or bad caulking where the flange and slide wall meet. Mine was caulking then painted at the factory and over the years the paint cracked, the water would run down the outer wall into the crack and come out at the inside floor area of the slide. Took me a little while to figure it out. I started on the outside at the top and worked my way down. It could be slide out awning brackets, window awning, window seal, etc. If the floor of the slideout is wet, then water is most likely coming in the outer wall and running down to the floor and exiting there. I know sooner fixed one then a second one started leaky with the same symptoms. If it's the actual gasket around the slide then just the floor of the couch will be wet, NOT the floor of the slide. Hope this helps.

Another way to tell if it's a leak in outer walll of the slide is to check outside at the bottom of the slide on the short slide walls. If your push up and water comes out the seam of the floor panel then the slide wall is leaking.