Gathering Caravan!!

For third year in a roll, Wish that was me too.

Guest Ray Davis
13 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

CA50FF90-66A0-438F-BBB3-A70D875B6040.thumb.jpeg.ca017a19ad4bae757d95faf4f934e6ca.jpeg

@pwhittle in the lead, followed by @vanwill52, followed by @Dae Sung, with me, @Scotty Hutto as the caboose. Photo credit to Debbie Hutto (No, I didn’t take pictures while driving!)

Can’t wait to see y’all Tuesday! 

Scotty

Wow, that's some brain power rolling there. 

I'm so far back and losing ground I'll never catch up.

Have a great time.

Ted and I are close to Seffner. We are at Margaritaville in Auburndale Fl until Tuesday morning. Can’t wait to see everyone Tuesday. This will be our first Monaco gathering, May will mark 1 year of owning our 2006 Camelot 42dsq. 

A8EE8434-0767-49DC-8DB0-E2EFD0AA9CF5.jpeg

• Like 1

This is our first one so I am far from an expert but everyone told us when we got our Monaco last year one should attend an event if you can. This one is in Seffner FL (almost Tampa ).  I hear there are others one in Indiana coming up. Again I’m far from an expert I’m sure others can tell you more. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Garry Donohue said:

Where is this gathering? And is it the same time every year? I’m new to this. 

Once a year we host a gathering for Monaco and related coaches (although several attend who have Some Other Brand) that focuses on maintenance, problems common to Monaco products, and upgrades. It’s held in Tampa, FL in February each year. 

There have been gatherings held in other places, but that was before my time. 

The other event that Stacy is referring to is the Ramblin’ Pusher’s Maintenance Session in Goshen, IN beginning 4/28 and ending 5/5. More information is available at 

http://www.ramblinpushers.org/index.php/links

It will be posted on our calendar in the next several days, as will other FMCA and Monaco related events. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Once a year we host a gathering for Monaco and related coaches (although several attend who have Some Other Brand) that focuses on maintenance, problems common to Monaco products, and upgrades. It’s held in Tampa, FL in February each year. 

There have been gatherings held in other places, but that was before my time. 

The other event that Stacy is referring to is the Ramblin’ Pusher’s Maintenance Session in Goshen, IN beginning 4/28 and ending 5/5. More information is available at 

http://www.ramblinpushers.org/index.php/links

It will be posted on our calendar in the next several days, as will other FMCA and Monaco related events. 

Thank you that was the other event I had seen before but could not recall the name of 

14° Here in Glen Burnie, MD this morning. 

Wish I was there, but had to cancel due to upcoming surgery. 

We were there in 2020, only 1 night was cool enough for a campfire!

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...

I wish I could have been there.  Never been in a real caravan before.  I gained great technical information, but, I thoroughly enjoyed the people when I came, especially Bill D.   He was so kind, helpful and nice to me. After seeing him, point some people on the message board in the right direction, i expected somebody else.  Van helped me and my coach to go down the road in a straight line.  Hopefully, I will be there next year.

JoeP.

08 Newmar Essex