New guy.

Welcome to the very BEST Monaco forum on the Internet. Congratulations on your 2006 Monaco Dynasty Diamond IV.

We are picking up a 2006 Monaco Dynasty Countess III on the 28th of this month in Salt Lake City. Then driving it home to Florida.

Safe travels!

Hi!  Thanks to all of you for your responses and well wishes. We are glad to become a part of this family. It is great to hear there are folks on here that know things.  We are at the other end of that spectrum.  We will let you know when we get delivery. Will try not to wreck it pulling out of the dealership. Don and Marsha

• Like 1

Congratulations, nice rig.

Just keep smiling, it will be rough at times but alI we can do is laugh about it and move on.

This group will help with everything from a monthly budget to troubleshooting everything in a Monaco, good news is you bought a Monaco.

Wayne 

1999 Signature ceaser 

You will get different opinions regarding towing. Personally, I flat tow. I like not having to deal with storing a dolly at a destination. The dolly is a good option if you don’t have a vehicle that can be flat towed. I use NSA’s tow bar and integrated braking system and like it’s simplicity and it has worked great for me. 
    Enjoy the new rig!

Morning 

Flat tow with the correct equipment is so easy and quick to connect/disconnect. 

No wheel bearings, flat tires to worry about. I have a 2500 dodge diesel and a 1500 dodge ,I have both with front mounts to hook up,the dodge is nice with the neutral push button for flat tow. 

Wayne 

1999 Signature ceaser 

Welcome and congrats on the new coach. That is a great coach. We also flat tow. The initial set up is more difficult to flat tow but once that's done to hook and unhook is very easy and quick. I also never wanted to have to mess with dolly storage. Weather at a camp site or at home. 

Good luck with the new coach!

We've been towing an 04 Tahoe Z71 for more than 10 years.  I did the initial (Roadmaster / Brake Buddy) setup myself.  Not too difficult.  We just upgraded to a 2017 Escalade and I Just finished the Blue Ox / AirForce One setup.  Much more difficult!  I wouldn't do it again.  The entire front fascia had to be removed.  Hole sawing required.  Not crazy about the safety chain brackets.   I wouldn't do it again.   We have a 20 foot car hauler enclosed trailer so we can haul our EV.   But, as others have said, the trailer is a PIA to load and to store when you get to your destination or stop at RV parks.  Flat tow is a breeze.