Remote

Well, I did it to myself and now I'm looking for suggestions.  Recently I searched under my dash for a 12VDC source and messed with the remote switch and cables. Now my remote only unlocks the doors but not the compartments. Any ideas of where to start looking for a solution would be appreciated. With the stay at home order, I'm going to the coach and mess again with the wires and see if anything jumps out at me. Any suggestions will be welcomed.  It's a factory install and not an add on....Thanks in advance....Dennis

Sorry to hear the mess you are in with the wires. As a suggestion for the future when needed I always pickup a 12 VDC source from the large terminals either on the firewall inside the front generator compartment or the electrical box in the FRB aka front run bay or the RRB aka rear run bay if needed more for the rear of the coach.

Here is an example.

TruCenter Timer-03.JPG

Good suggestion, thanks. I'm not sure exactly what or why, but I removed the brain from the unit, unwrapped some electrical tape that was around the 10 wires and found five of them clipped.  Not sure if that was from the factory or some ace mechanic who worked on the coach. Anyway, I cleaned the contacts, re-wrapped each wire separately then together and re-assembled everything. It now works as it should. Straightened everything out and put all in it's proper place. Another problem done. Tomorrow I challenge one of the bathroom switches. I believe I've got a loose ground so it should be an easy fix. This stay at home order has offered me the opportunity to fix all these little annoyances that we tend to live with when we are traveling...Stay healthy everyone, and have a wonderful Easter.....Dennis