Off Topic - Gathering Related - Debbie Hutto

On 2/23/2022 at 11:18 AM, Scotty Hutto said:

Hello all,

I wanted to take a moment of personal privilege and update those who attended the Gathering on my wife, Debbie.  For those not here, the first day of the Gathering, Debbie was was taken to the ER and admitted to the hospital here in Tampa with a serious gastrointestinal issue.  She has been treated in the CCICU at AdventHealth Tampa for a week as of today.  Today we were informed she will have to have emergency surgery here in Tampa, meaning we will be here another 10-14 days. We had hoped to get her well enough to travel home for the surgery, but that’s not how things have worked out.

Best Regards,
Scotty

Oh my! Praying for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery and praying for you too.

Scotty, Our prayers and thoughts are with you and Debbie.  May she have a speedy recovery.

Scotty,

Sorry to hear about Debbie's emergency operation. Have not checked email for the last week or so. Wyn and I wish all the prayers and good thoughts in the world and the Master Architect bring Debbie to a swift and safe recovery.

Best Regards

Wyn and Ki

Update…

Good Evening Y’all!

Debbie continues to recover nicely from surgery and get stronger. We spent a lot of the day handling details and getting her set up with a surgeon in Atlanta to handle the handoff when we go home. We are hopeful she gets out of the hospital in the next day or two!

Debbie is in good spirits and is looking forward to getting home and continuing her recovery there with the help of our pup, Magic (who she hasn’t seen in two weeks).  Magic is safely home with our daughter, and appears quite comfortable:

1BD77176-99D3-49EF-82D8-225BCA7E084C.thumb.jpeg.c752f48439552a264fc501dd491d2b78.jpeg

Thank you for thinking of us, asking about Debbie, and mainly keeping us in your prayers.

PS - I’m doing fine and learning lots of new “skills”. 😁

• Like 4

Monaco Friends,

Debbie and I met with the surgeon earlier today, and Debbie is being released from the hospital today! Mel (our daughter, who is a Firefighter and advanced EMT) is here to help out, and we’ll be heading back home to Marietta tomorrow!

Still a lot of recovering to be done (keep us on that prayer list), but being home and close to friends and family will speed up the process. 

Thank you for all the love and prayers as Debbie and I have gone through this “adventure” in Tampa. 

Let’s hope the Gathering next year is more  fun!

• Like 4

Well gang, we spoke too soon. Had to take Debbie back to the hospital and she’s been readmitted for a few more days. 

How long do we have to stay here before I become a Florida resident?  🤪 Three weeks and counting today… 

Lazydays has a rally starting tomorrow, so we’ll be moving to a nearby park called Quail Run RV Resort in Wesley Chapel, FL. Lazydays has been very gracious and accommodating, and worked with me to extend my stay.

• Sad 4

1 hour ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Well gang, we spoke too soon. Had to take Debbie back to the hospital and she’s been readmitted for a few more days. 

How long do we have to stay here before I become a Florida resident?  🤪 Three weeks and counting today… 

Lazydays has a rally starting tomorrow, so we’ll be moving to a nearby park called Quail Run RV Resort in Wesley Chapel, FL. Lazydays has been very gracious and accommodating, and worked with me to extend my stay.

Oh no, sorry to hear. Prayers are continuing.

Sorry to also hear. Know thoughts, prayers, and well wishes will continue until you both are back to normal.

3 hours ago, khpaladin said:

Sorry to also hear. Know thoughts, prayers, and well wishes will continue until you both are back to normal.

Wow!

An '81 Newell, have never seen one that old and would be curious what it looked like.  What does winter demo refer to?  Love the Newells.

George,

Our Newell Coach is the "Winter Demo" it was designed for show and winter weather travel. Picture attached

81_01FrntRght.jpg

• Like 2