Wildwood, Florida repair service

I live in Orlando, FL and need a repair to my coach’s plumbing. I can’t find anyone in Orlando that is A: willing to work on a Monaco; B: will work on an Rv over 10 years old.

If I remember correctly, Monaco had a service center in Wildwood, Fl that is now an independent RV service center but still works on Monacos. I don’t remember the name it now goes under.

Does anyone remember the new name? 

It is now a Lazy Days branch. Haven't experienced great response since the takeover. Try LD in Seffrner. I have had great service from them over the years.

or a REPUTABLE mobile mechanic in the area?   Advantages are much lower downtime, convenience and cost.  Disadvantages are lack of expensive tools, access to tech help and unknown reputation. 

I'm seeing more and more pop up in GA, probably newbie graduates of National RV Training Academy.  Hope I never need one!

- bob

5 minutes ago, SigPIlot said:

It is now a Lazy Days branch. Haven't experienced great response since the takeover. Try LD in Seffrner. I have had great service from them over the years.

Thanks. I called them and got the service Dept voice mail. I left my name & number. 

They were Alliance Coach and now they are Lazy Days.  I personally have not had any luck with either one.  I recommend getting in touch with an independent service center or a mobile tech.  Good luck 👍 

Talin is now the new Southern Monaco experts since Alliance went out of business. We do all service work except engine, transmission and chassis services. Our specialty is slide adjustments and repair as well as awnings and all house portion work.

Unfortunately the word has gotten out and people are coming from all over the country for service work so we are booked months in advance. 80 % of our work is done on Monaco brand coaches with a sprinkling of other brands including Newmars, Prevosts and Entegra's.

• Like 1

Camping World out of Dover, FL has a Mobile Service.  I used them to replace a slide motor (on a 96 HR Endeavor) a couple months ago.  They came to my house in North Port.

888-451-4197

813-696-3390

813-279-3466

3 hours ago, throgmartin said:

Talin is now the new Southern Monaco experts since Alliance went out of business. We do all service work except engine, transmission and chassis services. Our specialty is slide adjustments and repair as well as awnings and all house portion work.

Unfortunately the word has gotten out and people are coming from all over the country for service work so we are booked months in advance. 80 % of our work is done on Monaco brand coaches with a sprinkling of other brands including Newmars, Prevosts and Entegra's.

I will keep you in mind.