Signature at end of a post

Hypoxia

Yes.  In the upper right hand corner of the page, click on your name and select “Account Settings”. You should see a menu to the left of the page and the last menu item is “Signature”.  You can update your signature there, and it is automatically added to the end of each post - BELOW the text of the post.  Look under the line that says “+ Quote Edit” and you should see your signature.

On 12/12/2019 at 6:03 AM, Scotty Hutto said:

Yes.  In the upper right hand corner of the page, click on your name and select “Account Settings”. You should see a menu to the left of the page and the last menu item is “Signature”.  You can update your signature there, and it is automatically added to the end of each post - BELOW the text of the post.  Look under the line that says “+ Quote Edit” and you should see your signature.

Ok Scotty

Duh! I cant find the signature button. My name is not in upper right hand corner. There is three bars which gets me to Account Settings but no Signature link! Im probably on wrong page. HELP!

9 minutes ago, shortround94 said:

Ok Scotty

Duh! I cant find the signature button. My name is not in upper right hand corner. There is three bars which gets me to Account Settings but no Signature link! Im probably on wrong page. HELP!

Duh! Again. I found it.

• Haha 1