new A/Cs installed by SA Mobile RV Service and Inspection - Claremont, FL

1nolaguy

I had planned to replace my old Duo-therm A/Cs when I got back home next month. Unfortunately, both units gave up the ghost in March. After some research I decided to replace them with Recpro - Houghton 3800 (15k btu) units. I ordered them in and decided to seek a local mobile service to do the install. There were some complications. The install ended up taking more than 10 hours. Jeff did a top notch job. Stayed with it , even in the dark, and left the site spotless (amazing as he did this in the dark after 11 pm. He is friendly and polite. If you need any service, repair, installation or inspection (he is also a certified level 2 inspector - NRVIA) I highly recommend him. He is actually located in the Thousand Trails Orlando (Claremont/Four Corners, FL) but does travel up north in the summer (Ohio area I believe). He can be reached at 941-479-0742

For what it's worth, I just talked with his "office" (used the phone number from 1nolaguy) and was told that while Jeff did start in Dayton, Ohio, today, they DO NOT do any work up north. This was important to me as I should be in southern and western Ohio in July and need a BR rooftop unit.