Cummins Quick Serve

I have been trying to access Cummins Quick Serve but cannot. This issue I’ve had before and even contacted Quick Serve tech help but no answer as how to resolve issue. The only info back was Quick Serve has never been able to SET my engine serial number. But three years ago I was given instructions on how to set the engine serial number. Confused. Adding screen shot of my issue.

I have uninstalled app and reinstalled several times but still get the error message. Appreciate any help.

4D06F3F7-1F08-4EDE-874D-82049D7F4972.png

Edited by Gary M

Interesting comment.  I've always logged in and just did using the desktop not the mobile app.  Many times I find that the mobile apps are just not up to par vs the full desktop option.

I also found That the iOS application version of QuickServe is non functional.

I don’t think the application had been updated for quite a few years.

i switched to the browser view rather than the app.

Paul

Thankyou everyone. You all jogged my memory as to using a laptop or desktop. My OTD with a touch of CRS is a troublesome thing.

3 hours ago, Ivan K said:

I got this screen when trying to login with an Android phone. Followed the instructionsScreenshot_20220411-114725.thumb.png.83218057b345f430c427a2acb6c0aaa1.png and got in but my ESN is no longer registered. It doesn't look platform specific requests to me.

Yeah it sounds like you need to use a laptop or desktop computer. I haven’t tried my wife’s iPad yet.