Has anyone had problems with their 2018/2019 Monaco Marquis?

I am considering purchasing a 2019 Monaco Marquis 44. I read a really bad  review that his Marquis had been in the shop more than half the time with numerous problems (not specified). I just am wondering if this bad review is just one bad apple or are their systemic problems with the Rev Group produced Monacos. Thanks

15 minutes ago, Tom Brock said:

I am considering purchasing a 2019 Monaco Marquis 44. I read a really bad  review that his Marquis had been in the shop more than half the time with numerous problems (not specified). I just am wondering if this bad review is just one bad apple or are their systemic problems with the Rev Group produced Monacos. Thanks

You cannot compare the Beaver Marquis that is built by REV with Beaver that was built by Beaver and then Monaco after the merger. The latter where some of the best Mfg. RV’s built. REV does not build to this standards in either the chassis or Coach.

The only thing the new Marquis shares with the 2009 and older Monaco/Beaver built Marquis is the name.  

Tom, go look at a 2001-2009 Marquis and you will be blown away.  They have the finest hardwood interiors of any motorcoach ever built.  The base engine is 525hp and many had 600hp.  They were truly top of the line coaches built to a very high standard.  

That is not true of todays Rev built coaches.