Time to get new tires

Hello group it's time to get new tires I have a 08 Holiday Rambler Endeavor the tire size is 275/80R22.5 

I have read a lot of good comments on Toyo Tires and was wondering if anybody has put M144 295/80R22.5 on a 08 Holiday Rambler endeavor will they fit without a problem of rubbing or turning radius or any other problems thank you

Hi, Scott.  I used Toyo's on my last MH due to cost, and was happy with them.  Got good mileage, but road a little rough.  Also tended to develop flat spots when parked for long periods.  Dropped the air pressure to soften them up a little.  But there simply is nothing better than Michelin RV tires, IMHO.  They are designed for and with the Recreational Vehicle user in mind.  I've just put them on my "new to me" 04 HR Vacationer.  A little pricey however.

• Disagree 1

JMO, but I will never put Michelins on again.  3 sets in total had sidewall checking so bad I didn't feel comfortable driving on them.  They adjusted the second set and when I experienced the same checking on a different model that Michelin recommended that did it for me.  I went with Toyo's at that time and they have been great, I have had them 5 years so far, no checking whatsoever, both my wife and I feel they ride better than the Michelins.  I have put over 50,000 miles on them and they still look fantastic.

• Like 2

Have run Toyo M170 for five years no problems.

M154, All Position, Weight Single tire 7160 pounds, Tread depth 22/32 inch

M170, Steer tire, Weight Single tire 7160 pounds, Tread depth 19/32 inch

M144, Steer tire, Weight Single tire 7860 pounds, Tread depth 19/32 inch

Travel safe.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CRY1942 said:

Have run Toyo M170 for five years no problems.

M154, All Position, Weight Single tire 7160 pounds, Tread depth 22/32 inch

M170, Steer tire, Weight Single tire 7160 pounds, Tread depth 19/32 inch

M144, Steer tire, Weight Single tire 7860 pounds, Tread depth 19/32 inch

Travel safe.

Thanks Charles, very good information. 😎

On 4/14/2022 at 5:15 PM, Wrayj1 said:

Paul, do you mean that the tires are still good enough for truckers after 6-7 years?  Mine have no sidewall checking after 6 1/2 years.

Yep. They love them. They use them as they were designed to be used. Not sit, sit, sit.

• Like 1