Low water drains access

TDaleABQ

Hello,

I have a 2007 Monaco Knight.  I am attempting to pull the cover (see image) so I can get to low drains and water pump.  Has anyone taken this off and if so how did you get it out.  I have everything disconnected on the back side.  
Thanks

Tim ABQ

IMG_4071.jpeg

I removed the whole panel and just used pieces of the panel for mounting purposes. It got to be a pain getting to problems behind the panel. I also found an extra storage area in the upper right corner. I also moved the water pump up front instead of the lower left back corner.

Gary 05 AMB DST

DSCN0113 (2016_03_12 20_36_18 UTC).JPG

Edited by Gary 05 AMB DST
more info

Gary,

Thanks a lot.  That looks great and hope you don't mind if I copy that.  I am also going to take the macerator pump out that is in the left lower area and get more storage there too.  I never use the thing.  My Dometic toilet has one built in.

TimDABQ

2007 Monaco Knight SKT (bought it new)

Gary,

Have you ever messed with the tank sensors?  Mine have never registered  correctly.  I have tried the cleaners to add to tanks and replaced the board on the control panel inside.

Thanks

Have you ever re-calibrated the tank sensors? It’s done with the touch pad buttons on the tank indication panel. If I remember right, you hold the button till it flashes ( I think) on the tank that is full. Then empty out completely an hold the button again. Hope that helps. My tank levels were off an that fixed them.  You can do the reverse process on your fresh water tank (or others if you like).  Just don’t over fill the black or grey tanks.😭😡🤬

Jim 2000 Dynasty 

Howdy Tim. I too was frustrated over the access/removal of this plate. Eventually I cut straight up from the center of the picture of the toilet near the bottom  left of center. I removed any plumbing n used a short saw blade.image.thumb.jpg.88e405b84595ee1da73e9eb7d1411dda.jpg

On 4/17/2022 at 11:53 AM, LarryB said:

Howdy Tim. I too was frustrated over the access/removal of this plate. Eventually I cut straight up from the center of the picture of the toilet near the bottom  left of center. I removed any plumbing n used a short saw blade.image.thumb.jpg.88e405b84595ee1da73e9eb7d1411dda.jpg

Larry, do you always leave the fresh water to tank flush hose connection in place?  My practice is to connect a separate hose to the tank flush connection only when I need to tank flush in order to prevent any possibility of contaminating my fresh water supply.

• Like 1