What where they thinking

Mine is hard to line up as well, but about 7 years ago I switched to the Valterra SS01 RV SewerSolution Drainage  system and have loved it ever sense.

Here is a Link to Valterra SS01 RV SewerSolution Drainage Kit with 10' Hose and Accessories

I highly recommend it, and it is a lot less messy.

Bill

Edited by Corkman

1 hour ago, StillRunning_60 said:

A problem a lot of Windsor owners have is the deck plate for the sewer hose is off center. After 4 years of this I finally replaced my original 6 inch deck plate with a larger one which was not that hard of a job. Now much easier to run sewerage hose.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Where did you purchase the bigger opening 

2008 Endeavor with same issue. Resolved long ago. It seems this is a common problem.

What I wanted to add is the modification idea stolen long ago on the faces of the valves. Notice a small stainless screw on the face of each of them. Removing them allows injection of silicon spray to keep the valves smoother than new. Simple mod and really has been great. In use for probably six years. 

Myron T

Bottom of wet bay.jpg

11 hours ago, 6Wheels said:

With all the nice pictures I have a question.  How do you keep critters from scooting up the opening into the basement?

I made 1/2" thick polyethylene plastic plates with a slot for the wire/hose which is heavy enough to discourage most.  Paul's is much better and would keep out the occasional meercat, gopher, roof rat as well as the other critters.  :classic_biggrin:

Edited by Hypoxia