BOSE System

My 01 Monaco Dynasty has this BOSE system in it I can’t get it to power up and work. Anyone have any ideas it also has a unit under the sink I had to remove to fix a heater line fitting that’s was leaking. Not going to reinstall if it’s not worth messing with. 
Thanks in advance. 

The big object is probably a Bose Acoustimass. If it got wet, then you will need to repair or replace it. I have one that got wet and will not work as you describe. Found one on E-bay, have not had time to replace it yet. Also, there is a fuse inside, that may be your problem. Hope this helps.

Had the same problem. Kept the speakers and installed a Yamaha AVR (Costco) and Sub Woofer. AVR went in an overhead cabinet next to the door. Power already there for Dish receiver and satellite. Added a good surge protector.  Power already under sink for Acoustimass. Ran  wiring from avr to sub woofer behind j couch etc.  Ran dish to avr. Added DVD player. That with new flat screen (Samsung) in place of old Sony makes it all sweet. Was a pretty easy install. Hardest part was getting the old Bose anchor out from behind the sink. Sounds great!

I had the same problem with mine and I read through the troubleshooting in the manual. Unplug the control head from power for a few minutes and then plug it back in. If it saw any kind of power spike it shuts down. Doing this will reset it.

Tim

I have a 2003 signature and want to change out all the old audio, the Bose, the vcr, the satellite stuff, etc. I'd like to do what SigPilot above did. Can I get specifics on what I need to do? I'm not sure where my subwoofer is, but can it be used with a new system? Thanks.

On 4/19/2022 at 11:56 AM, Tim-AZ said:

I had the same problem with mine and I read through the troubleshooting in the manual. Unplug the control head from power for a few minutes and then plug it back in. If it saw any kind of power spike it shuts down. Doing this will reset it.

Tim

I tried that. Still won’t power up