Big daddy

Guest Al redcay

Guest Al redcay

2005 Monaco cheetah 3 slides , when I open slides they hum for about 5 seconds then they work and it does the same whether in or out . Hope someone can help , the slides are electric. 

Edited by Al redcay

Guest Al redcay

Sorry I forgot, my slides are electric 

46 minutes ago, joefromperry said:

Make sure your fluid tank is full when the slides are pulled in. That helped mine.

There electric 

Guest Al redcay
20 hours ago, Al redcay said:

2005 Monaco cheetah 3 slides , when I open slides they hum for about 5 seconds then they work and it does the same whether in or out . Hope someone can help , the slides are electric. 

Guest Al redcay

For those of you who tried to help me , I’ll let you know what I found my house battery shut off switch was bad an It was not drawing enough power to open or close slides. Finding it was just dumb luck. Thanks to all.

On 4/20/2022 at 3:56 PM, Al redcay said:

I found my house battery shut off switch was bad an It was not drawing enough power to open or close slides.

Al - Do you have BEP cut-off switches?  BEP switches which are on the Blacklist due to being VERY poor quality switches which have actually caused fires in some coaches. If you do, I would replace with ones made by Blue Seas, Perko or Guest.

Guest Al redcay
11 hours ago, Bill R said:

Al - Do you have BEP cut-off switches?  BEP switches which are on the Blacklist due to being VERY poor quality switches which have actually caused fires in some coaches. If you do, I would replace with ones made by Blue Seas, Perko or Guest.

Ok thank you