Help Finding a Vendor for a Wiper Linkage Part

I need to find a vendor where I can purchase a small part needed for the wiper linkage on my 2006 Dynasty that drives the wiper arms back & forth.

What I need is the small Offset Arm that attaches both to the motor shaft which has a taper splined shaft and the other end attaches to what appears to be a "ball" type of joint that swivels around in a circle which I believe is also a spined taper shaft on the "ball" joint. That ball joint is attached to the long linkage that drives the wipers back and forth.

I would appreciate ANY help that can be provided in pointing me to the right vendor who will have the part.

Thanks SO much!

Try these guys as well, I have used them for my coach with success. Either search through their catalogue or contact them directly via email  

https://www.globalproducts.llc

https://www.rvandmarine.com/product-category/diesel-equipment-rv-wiper-blades-motors-and-assemblies/

Edited by BradHend

I replaced both my wiper arms, blades, and pivot hardware last year.  I got my parts from Mill Supply.  They were very helpful and have a LOT of pantograph wiper parts.  I don't know of anyone with a better selection.  They'll also send you a free catalog.  1(800) 888-5072

Good luck.

1 hour ago, BradHend said:

Try these guys as well, I have used them for my coach with success. Either search through their catalogue or contact them directly via email  

https://www.globalproducts.llc

https://www.rvandmarine.com/product-category/diesel-equipment-rv-wiper-blades-motors-and-assemblies/

The 2006 Dynasty probably has Wiper Technologies, now Global Products.  Does the wiper motor have a "Kit Number on it?  Call Global with that number, they made it.

I had my '05 Signature's complete wiper assembly built by a company called Wiper Technologies, Inc, based out of Greensboro, NC. They took my assembly and built one just like it. They were purchased by Global Products LLC in 2020. I bet they can get or make what you need.

https://www.globalproducts.llc/

Hope this helps!

Moe

Rome Truck Parts was recommended on this forum a couple of years ago. 800-284-4345.  I called them and provided the Monaco number on the large white sticker on the wiper motor.  They sent a drawing of the entire wiper system with part numbers.  

Hi Richard,

I have a complete replacement system from Wiper Tech for our 2005 Signature.

When I install it, I’ll can send you the piece from the old one if you still need it.

Paul

I really appreciate everyone's response and help with finding a vendor for the wiper crank part. The second vendor I called was Rome Truck Parts and they sent me photos of the two different cranks that were used on the 2006 Monaco Dynasty's. I am waiting on a puller to get the old crank off but in the meantime, I have been saturating the area with PB Blaster so it will hopefully come off easily.

7 hours ago, pwhittle said:

Hi Richard,

I have a complete replacement system from Wiper Tech for our 2005 Signature.

When I install it, I’ll can send you the piece from the old one if you still need it.

Paul

Thanks so much! I appreciate your help. Please hang onto it once you have the old system removed as I may need it later. You're the best!

IMG_0437.jpg

Followup to close out this thread, I got the crank removed with a puller that I purchased from Amazon. The two photos and description of the two cranks that Rome Truck Parts had sent to me earlier included one that matches my crank perfectly.

I will place an order for the part on Monday. The cost is $11.95 plus shipping.

The part number is 200188 and has a 4-0 stamped on the crank.

Photos of the two cranks included.

IMG_0437.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got the new crank installed yesterday and I now have good working wipers. Since I was out there working on them, I decided to remove the driver's wiper arm to install a large Stainless-Steel washer next to the fiberglass cowling where the wiper arm shaft comes through the fiberglass. The arm drive shaft was a little wiggly there plus the fiberglass was chewed up a bit from the movement. I also needed about 3 feet of new washer hose which I got at the local NAPA store for that arm. The SS washer I purchased at ACE Hardware. I put it all back together and everything is now working as I expect it to and as it should have been when I picked the coach up from Salt Lake City Utah.

So much for a $950 "certified" inspection.