2004 DYNASTY upgrades

Thought we would share various upgrades we have completed over the years

Latest are Blue Sea Ml Acr,  Power Watchdog, and a Thornwave Battery monitor. These are not shown in the attached document. It is a link to  Google docs and anyone with the link should be able to read it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bdVvjH84Z5vykph6-tG9uk4T20nGXx3VIJZOJ-ZgI3o/edit?usp=drivesdk

• Like 2

Wow, thats a really extensive list, how long did all that take?   Any chance you weighed it before and after?    

I have been working on my coach since we got back from the gathering in Fl, and after seeing this, realize how little I have done.

Amazed!

Granville Barker

05 Dynasty

22 hours ago, granvillebarker said:

Wow, thats a really extensive list, how long did all that take?   Any chance you weighed it before and after?    

I have been working on my coach since we got back from the gathering in Fl, and after seeing this, realize how little I have done.

Amazed!

Granville Barker

05 Dynasty

Did not weigh before adding stainless on both sides.

Did before and after replacing manual trays and carpet and old tile. 

Carpet and tile no change.

New trays a few pounds less  since new new are aluminum.

Furniture and cabinets was about equal. Weighed old and new pieces.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Scotty Hutto said:

Mike,

Fantastic work!

Where did you get the Dynasty emblems done, and what did you have to provide? I’d love to get a set like that done for my Diplomat. 

Thanks,
Scotty

Stainless was left over from the Install on the sides. A friend's son did the waterjet. Used the old plastic as pattern.

• 6 months later...
On 4/24/2022 at 5:26 AM, bmulvenna@hotmail.com said:

Stainless was left over from the Install on the sides. A friend's son did the waterjet. Used the old plastic as pattern.

Do you have any more Dynasty emblems left? I would like a full set of 3 in stainless as well.