Need 2 new toyo m144 steer tires

StillRunning_60

Good luck, They are up more than $100 from last year. I paid $443 each last August and now they are $569 from Tires-easy.com

9 hours ago, StillRunning_60 said:

I need best places to order 2 Toya 295/80R/22.5 M144. Everyone here locally wants 550 up plus mounting and balance.

I was paying that like 7yrs ago, with balance and mounting.

Don't know what your complaining about! Everything cost's more now!!

• 5 months later...

That is similar in pricing to what I paid in May for new Toyo M 144 steer tires.  My price for the two M 144's was $1260 mounted and steer tires rotated to the tag axle to replace the Michelin tires with the sidewall cracking.  Luckily here in Oregon I don't have to pay sales tax.  I have been able to lower the front tire pressure and like the smoother ride.

6 minutes ago, StephenW said:

That is similar in pricing to what I paid in May for new Toyo M 144 steer tires.  My price for the two M 144's was $1260 mounted and steer tires rotated to the tag axle to replace the Michelin tires with the sidewall cracking.  Luckily here in Oregon I don't have to pay sales tax.  I have been able to lower the front tire pressure and like the smoother ride.

That's a decent price when you consider the extra work they are doing.

I had the exact same done a few years ago, but don't recall what they charged me for the extra set of mounting / balancing.