06 Dynasty - Samsung RF18

Newcsn

We have developed a knocking noise in the compressor of our residential fridge in our 06 Dynasty Diamond. Will the existing/original residential fridge fit out the door - and - will. Samsung RF 18 fir in the door? Or, will they both have to go through the window?

Thanks for your feedback!

24 minutes ago, Newcsn said:

We have developed a knocking noise in the compressor of our residential fridge in our 06 Dynasty Diamond. Will the existing/original residential fridge fit out the door - and - will. Samsung RF 18 fir in the door? Or, will they both have to go through the window?

Thanks for your feedback!

I was able to remove the Norcold and bring in the Samsung through the front door. Remove the refrigerator doors first. Then remove the passenger seat and handrail. Also remove the swing arm on the front door. I did ours on a 300i Monaco Diplomat.

Just now, Steve Hepfer said:

300i

Since no one knows except you what brand and model of your existing residential fridge is to look up the dimensions, I would measure what you have now then measure the door to see if it will fit.

Many Monaco owners have brought the RF18 in through the entry door with modifications so it's a matter of what you need to do to get the old one out safely and the new one in safely with the least amount of damage to the exterior of the fridge and interior of the coach.

My NotSoCold went out through the passenger side salon window and the Samsung came in through the same window. Easy peasey!

Two of us took a 1200 out the door of a 03 Sig and it took 3 to get the Samsung in without removing the passenger seat. Did cover it with a piece of scrap carpet.

In our 04 Dynasty I removed the driver’s side window (not the seat) and removed the 1200 by myself onto a forklift positioned outside. Wife and I bought in a 21 Whirlpool (non counter depth) and installed having lowered the floor 3/4” to make it fit perfectly.