HR Navigator 2005 Front Road side Electrical Box Unknow Wires

I have 2005 HR Navigator 45 PBQ with a 60 Detroit Diesel.  I have two unknow and unpluged wires in my front road side electrical box.  First photo is the whole run box.  The second photo is the first unknow wire which is not pluged into anything, which is located in the upper left side of the box.  The Third photo is the second uhknow wire located in the upper left in the back of the run box which is not pluged into anything.  Do someone know what these wires are.  Also, are they to be plug into each other.  

Front Road Side  Run Box 1.jpg

Unknow Plug 1 Wire.jpg

Unknow Plug  Wire 2.jpg

When I installed the Blue Sea ML-ARC in our coach I found out the wires in your second picture were a set of unused wires that run from near the Rear Run Bay and pigtail off in several locations front to back.  I used two of them to operate the Blue Sea.  I don't have accessibility to the schematic that show those unused wires at this time.  Maybe some one else has it.

Mike, I have two unused Molex Type connectors, one is a 12 pin in the very same location in the Front Run Bay (first photo), upper left-hand corner and it's just hanging there. I also have a 6 pin Molex type connector (second photo). Then there is this unknown device which has a matching 12 pin connector that was sitting on the floor of the FRB (third photo).

I will not plug anything together until I know exactly what each one is for.

12 Pin Molex FRB.jpg

6 Pin Molex FRB.jpg

Device with 12 pin FRB.jpg

Posted (edited)

Richard,

The 12 pin connector and box is the Daytime Running Loght box. Mine was screwed to the top left of the bay near where the connector is,

The 6 pin connector is likely the “spare” harness that has connections in the FRB, behind the dash, passenger arm rest, tucked in behind the RRB, and down by the tow plug at the rear.

If you have the wiring diagram, see if there is a Spare harness shown.

This is from our 2005 Signature.

Paul

7B5C6081-2D57-4D7C-B76B-F6641E9B716D.thumb.png.776e18a3c4c1e9b033a612bdba4af5ad.png

Edited by pwhittle
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I had some relays in my electrical bay that weren't marked.  I was able to strip back the black protective covering and read the labeling.  Most of my wires are labeled usually with an abbreviated name and or wire number.  I was able to identify the wires and then using my wiring diagram determine what the relay was for.  I then got out my handy dandy label maker and labeled the relays. 

11 hours ago, pwhittle said:

Richard,

The 12 pin connector and box is the Daytime Running Light box. Mine was screwed to the top left of the bay near where the connector is,

The 6 pin connector is likely the “spare” harness that has connections in the FRB, behind the dash, passenger arm rest, tucked in behind the RRB, and down by the tow plug at the rear.

If you have the wiring diagram, see if there is a Spare harness shown.

This is from our 2005 Signature.

Paul

Paul, thanks SO much! That makes total sense.

Now I wonder if the DRL device is defective and why it was disconnected. More to look into some day. Not high on my priority list right now.