2007 Coach Parts & Accessories

I have some parts that I haven't had the time to put a valuation on but wanted to list them in case someone is broke down.  

Actia A/C Dash Air Module 11-00636 2007 Signature only I believe.  Used but good condition

VIP SM211 Rev B Smart Wheel Module used

Tecma Toilet Controller 36311 intermittent flush

LCL Step Control 164889 used

Anemometer Spinner Cups

Automatic Energy Select Switch Intellitec 00-00714-000 new

Intellitec Boards 73-00828 four new and 4 used

Lift It TV Controller LIA-806-01 used

Relay Board Intellitec 73-00845 Looks New

Step Motor used

Silverleaf USB JIB TM-501 J1708 & J1939 with Pressure Pro J2497 to J1708 Bridge  BRIDGEA16-B.2 and 8 pressure sensors used

I need the anemometer spinner cups but a they're allergic to trees around here.  I have no idea what they're worth. 

- bob

• Disagree 1

3 hours ago, cbr046 said:

I need the anemometer spinner cups but a they're allergic to trees around here.  I have no idea what they're worth. 

- bob

pay the shipping & you can have it

2 hours ago, MrAmbassador said:

Does the lift controller include the lift mechanism? If so, we are interested. Thank you

I have the whole setup including the lift & controller but I won't be where they are for a few months.  This is a spare I carried.

3 hours ago, Walker said:

I am interested in the vip sm211 rev b control.

I'll get back to you on that as I just remembered I had a discussion with someone else recently.

I'm interested in the intellitec boards, specifically:

Relay Board Intellitec 73-00845 

Automatic Energy Select Switch Intellitec 00-00714-000 new

2 - Intellitec Boards 73-00828  new 

Let me know how much for each and shipping. Can do PayPal or Money Order.

Thx, Don

2 hours ago, Hypoxia said:

pay the shipping & you can have it

I have the whole setup including the lift & controller but I won't be where they are for a few months.  This is a spare I carried.

I'll get back to you on that as I just remembered I had a discussion with someone else recently.

Will do, please let me know on the TV lift. Thank you, Jorge

I'm not intentionally ignoring you folks, just not near the computer.  The VIP SM211 was claimed by the guy I mentioned.  The TV Lift had a 48" TV on it.  It'll be late September for that, I have other parts which I won't be near until then also.

The TV lift is a ceiling mount.

It would be easier for me if you folks would PM me with a reasonable offer for any parts you want as I have been spending my time bird dogging the techs and learning the systems on the Newell.  The parts will go in the order of your posts.  If it's an emergency I'll act on it quickly, just let me know.

Thanks for your patience.