Date Joined?

dlelsner

I signed "up" not "in" now it does appear that I have lost my original Bill Ds Joined date. Is there a way to restore my (and anyone else who sign up) date info and all our past history?

Edited by dlelsner
Mis keyed

I tried and the security software will not let me change the joined date.  It registered he date you joined this new site, and did not import that information from Yahoo.

As far as history, all of your old messages will be restored when we finish the searchable database.

Regards,

Scotty

Thank you Scotty. Is there any reason that I .and others could get our first date joined and approved in the old Bill Ds Monacoers group?  I for one would like to include that info in my profile. Probably no real need for this, just for my own info.

Thank You,

David Elsner  

David,

I tried to go capture this info from Yahoo, but sadly they took everything down a day early.  There's nothing left of the admin interface (which would let me view that), the files, links, or photos.  Just parts of conversations.  

Well, I tried...

Well thanks for trying...

Scotty, Guess what! I looked back at mail I have saved from Monacoers and I found that I had saved the info i wanted. "The moderator of the Monacoers group has approved your request for membership." it was on 1-8-15. So I have rthe date I was looking for.

Thanks 

David Elsner