Monaco 2007 Knight won’t start

Try holding down the Auxillary Start button on the dash for a couple minutes and then try to start.  This will tie you house and chassis batteries together, if it is a low voltage problem it should start provided your house batteries are good.

Have you tried holding the emergency start button down for a couple of minutes prior to trying to make it turn over? Keep holding the button while trying as well.

Does your generator start? Are you on shoreline?

If your chassis battery(s) are completed dead, then chances are using the AUX Start won't help but still worth a try.

I would first put a standalone battery charger on the chassis battery(s) for a day until the charger says that the battery s full then try it once again.

I would also make sure that the water level is correct before connecting the charger.

21 minutes ago, Dr4Film said:

If your chassis battery(s) are completed dead, then chances are using the AUX Start won't help but still worth a try.

I would first put a standalone battery charger on the chassis battery(s) for a day until the charger says that the battery s full then try it once again.

I would also make sure that the water level is correct before connecting the charger.

It shows 14 volts

27 minutes ago, Rocketman3 said:

How old are your chassis batteries?  

• Tom Cherry changed the title to Monaco 2007 Knight won’t start