Monacoers Yahoo Group

David Pratt

Members

Our new site, "Monacoers.org," is up and running.  We are good to go with the new site.  Scotty, Frank and Larry have uploaded all the old group files and categorized them.

Many members are signing in and registering and are using the new site.  We are also continually testing it and trying to find holes and make fixes.

Yahoo notified us back in October that as of December 14th, 2019 that all Yahoo groups that are private groups such as the Monacoers Yahoo Group will only be an email site and you will no longer have any access to data or files as they will disappear. You will only be able to send and receive Emails. All public Yahoo Groups will end.

We have decided that the Monacoers Yahoo site will  “Cease and Desist being a GROUP…..as you know it.” on December 31st, 2019.  It will only be an Email site that will be used as just another email group. I will be shutting it down permanently.

We, the Moderators will be focusing on our new home and improving it.  You will lose all access to the files on the Monacoers Yahoo site anyway after December 14th, 2019, so we feel there is no need to continue the site which may only confuse members and potential new Members.

Everyone received my post on Tuesday for joining our new web site and were sent an Invitation to join if you are a member of the Monacoers Yahoo Group. If you plan on joining, do it NOW….

The Moderators also appreciate the feedback and comments from those folks that are on board….and we are addressing, as fast as we can, some concerns….but making sure that the MAIN PURPOSE or SITE stays functional will be our priority.

See you at our new home….monacoers.org

Liking the new change so far. I never did get the hang of using the Yahoo Group, so this is refreshing for me so far. Thanks  to all of  you for all the work! 

Guest Ray Davis

Many thanks to all you guys for the great accomplishment  , this is a great day

How many times in the past was moving the group discussed ?

Man oh man if only Bill , Fred and Rex could see us now .    ☺️

Scotty, I don't get to see the signatures below the quote edit line I only see the signature if some one signs as part of the body. If the name is not obvious from their title I have to click on their profile to see who wrote it. What an I doing wrong? 

Paul, I'll assume that you check the box for individual emails, saved this setting and that you have also checked your AOL spam folder.  If all this was done, please send me an offline message with a phone number and I'll call you.

Frank McElroy

Frank; Thank you for the post and reply. I did receive  2 digest today. And they were duplicates.  Well, progress.

Thank you for all your help and support.

Paul A

Paul, I'll assume that you check the box for individual emails, saved this setting and that you have also checked your AOL spam folder.  If all this was done, please send me an offline message with a phone number and I'll call you.

Frank McElroy