1999 40’ Windsor Slide

I am still not able to operate my slide with the rocker switch inside the motor home. I have replaced the solenoid, and Bosch relay.  There is no lock out key on the panel with the rocker switch. 
when I turn the key on in the start position I get power to one side of the rocker switch on the out / in poles of the switch, tried using a jumper wire still will not move. The only way to operate the slide is to jump across the solenoid while someone holds in the rocker switch.

Thanks

I also put jumper wire in the button switch’s on the bay doors 

Do you know if you have a slide controller, looks like this  https://rvpartsexpress.com/product/kib-slide-out-control-board-kibsoc1020awd/

I have one and it is located in my passenger side rear electrical bay, the same bay as the disconnect switches.

There is a 5 amp fuse that sometimes blows on mine, replace the fuse and all is good for ~3 more years. 

In my front drivers side electrical bay I have a Slide-out ignition relay. 

Gary. I can only assume that you have a HWH hydraulic system of our vintage. If not, this means nothing.

Ignition power disables power to the controlling side of the switch by disconnecting contacts in the relay. I am guessing your 87 and 87a contact is flipped. The outgoing power should be on 87a with ignition off. Otherwise the power through relay comes from a 10A fuse somewhere in the rear, in my case at the low current plate. From the lockout relay it goes through baggage door contacts to center pin on one side of the switch. The other center pin only gets power when pump relay closes and that power opens the retract or extend valves, which ever side is pressed. Park brake switch provides ground to the pump relay.

Not sure we have the same type system, before this problem started you had to turn the key in the on position then either extend or retract. There is not a lock out key by the toggle switch. When I replaced the relay I removed wires and plugged back on same pin.

By safety design, the slide should not operate with ignition ON but it could have been modified so that the slide could be extended at arrival to a site with engine running to help the batteries. I know some did that and it is a simple move of a spade connector on the relay. I don't have a lockout key either and it wasn't in the HWH design if that's what you have. Here is a chart I have saved for mine.

IMG_20220810_204628700.jpg