Chrome tailpipe 5" for Signature

Does anyone have a source for the larger 5 inch exhaust "chrome tailpipe" to fit Monaco Signature?

Thank you,

Ed Hildebrand

Are you trying to find the “heat shield” SS outer cover which as been known, quite frequently, to break loose or do you need the physical exhaust pipe?  Based on many past posts, these were custom fabricated for Monaco and were engine and maybe model specific.

Monaco also changed them from year to year.  A friend’s 2008 Dynasty if different from my 2009 Camelot, even though we have the exact same ISL and Diesel Particulate Filter.  His is welded differently and has different “tab” or the bent offset sections.  He has had to tack weld his twice and mine is as solid as the day it left the factory.  Now having said that, our “decorative” cover is a protective device to keep the actual exhaust pipe away from the body or any dry vegetation.

please edit the title to include the year….that helps get you more specific info.

Richard gave you a lead on the Parts List.  Many have purchased heavy gauge or SS pipes that were several inches longer.  Then saw cut them and left 2, 3 or 4 long tabs.  Then put a 90 deg Bend or an angled or tapered bend so the the tabs or fingers now had the same diameter as the real exhaust pipe.  The can be attached with muffler clamps or spot welded on or “fabricated” by a custom muffler and exhaust shop.  In most cases, you want a straight pipe on the end with not cutesy curved edge.  You then saw it to the same angle as the tail pipe.  

There was nothing magical or engineered about them.  GOOD LUCK.  When you get it fabricated and attached, post a picture. If you find an exact match or something that worked with a little effort, send @Frank McElroy the vendor and part number.  Thanks 

Just needed a replacement 5" chrome exhaust tip for 2004 Monaco Signature with 60 series. I will post my findings. 

Thank you all for the parts list suggestion, great resource.

Ed Hildebrand