Anyone know where to get a plumbing blueprint for 1999 Monaco la palma 32s

Burgboy

58 minutes ago, jacwjames said:

OK,

Can you feel if the floor is still wet??  The water damage could be old as far was when it got wet, unfortunately this type of flooring will not dry out but basically disintegrate.   You can repair it, just takes time and $$.

But you need to find out why the water pump is cycling, look in all the basement compartments and see if you can find any signs of dampness or water.  If the pump is cycling it's going somewhere. 

Yep its definitely wet, i think im taking a saw to it next weekend unless anyone has any idea where the leak might be otherwise. The hose fitting behind the fridge seems to be in the floor

3 hours ago, Burgboy said:

Yep its definitely wet, i think im taking a saw to it next weekend unless anyone has any idea where the leak might be otherwise. The hose fitting behind the fridge seems to be in the floor

Sorry, I was extremely busy today and couldn't respond until now. My supply hose for the ice maker, which is a white, opaque plastic line, is located under the fridge, in that furnace intake area, on the left side. There is also a shutoff valve on that line, in that same furnace intake area, which I closed.

Edited by FLynes