Backup camera

On my 2009 Dynasty the video components are located on drivers side, accessed through the removable panel in front of the driver. 
I have three Sony video cable to RCA converters that feed an rca cable into primary intellitech module. 
My inside camera has an RCA output and plugs into the primary module.

• 2 weeks later...

Starting at the center basement compartment I used a 4 foot all thread quarter inch rod, taped the end of the new rca cable to the rod and going to the back over the aquahot heater following existing wireing, pushed the rod through the foam insulation around the wires far enough to find it going underneath the coach.  From there followed existing wires to the back.  Going forward, same thing taped the other end to the rod followed existing wires to the foam around the wires, pushed through the foam and found the rod under the front of the coach behind the front tires.  Followed existing wires to the front behind drivers side headlight and again , this time using a coat hanger rather than the rod, went through the foam around the wires next to the left drivers foot location and into the dashboard area.  Took a while. Many tight places under the coach. Hope this helps. Carl