Where Ya Goin’? (Q1 2023)

Where Ya Goin’? (Q1 2023)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Do you plan to attend the 2023 Florida RV SuperShow (Jan 18-22 2023, Florida State Fairgrounds, Tampa, FL)

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it
  2. 2. Do you plan to attend the FMCA Western Area Rally (Jan 11-15, 2023, Indio, CA)

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it…
  3. 3. Do you plan to attend Bill D’s Monacoers’ Gathering (February 14-19*, 2023, Lazydays RV Resort, Seffner, FL) * - tentative dates

• Of Course!!
    • No
    • Thinking about it…
  4. 4. Do you plan to attend the Monaco International Pre-Rally (March 6 - 10, Perry, GA)

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it…
  5. 5. Do you plan to attend the FMCA 106th International Convention (March 15 - 18, Perry, GA)

• Yes
    • No
    • Thinking about it…

I thought I’d create an informal poll to find out where Monacoers’ members are going next year.  If you know other Monacoers are going, you might want to meet some of your fellow Monaco coach owners.

Please note that if you are signed in, you can see the user name of those who have voted by clicking on the little person icon to the right of the answer on chart.  

If you have an event you’d like me to add, please respond below…

If this is popular, we’ll do it again for Q2, Q3, etc…

• 2 weeks later...

I live near Orlando Fl. and travel to Tampa quite often so will be able to get a sense of recovery. Lazy Daze and other RV companies nearby are going to suffer tremendous losses I fear. Lazy Daze does not appear to be in any storm surge area as best as I can tell. 

We are going to be sitting out the hurricane if no evacuation order is given. Our house is boarded up and we will point the RV into the wind if possible. This tank has seen 80mph winds a time or two. 

When we last evacuated from a hurricane it took two days to get out of Florida and the storm tracked us anyway. As we traveled North, the South band traffic was nil but there was a continuous train of trucks hauling power poles and construction crews. They headed right into the heart of the storm and were prepared the second they could hit the ground. 

We saw miles of National Guard vehicles and the truck stops were busy keeping their vehicles full. 

Fortunately, our RV and Toad each have plenty of fuel to get out of Dodge if needed. 

Stay safe friends and hope to see you at Lazy Daze.