Possible surge or lightning strike

barderd

I have found some dead equipment or blown Fuses as a result of a lightning strike. The dead equipment ranges from satellite boxes, water pumps, tv,s phones. Etc

my last fuse to replace is to check the AquaHot 100-4s,s fuse— if I can find it. Documentation says it is in the passenger rear run bay, the question is where? This is on a 2005 Windsor PAQ 40 ft. The AQUAHOT shows no power at the switches inside and no indicator lights on the wall mounted panel in the AquaHot bay. Power to the breaker in the bedroom shows good now. 

any thoughts as too location?

1 hour ago, barderd said:

I have found some dead equipment or blown Fuses as a result of a lightning strike. The dead equipment ranges from satellite boxes, water pumps, tv,s phones. Etc

my last fuse to replace is to check the AquaHot 100-4s,s fuse— if I can find it. Documentation says it is in the passenger rear run bay, the question is where? This is on a 2005 Windsor PAQ 40 ft. The AQUAHOT shows no power at the switches inside and no indicator lights on the wall mounted panel in the AquaHot bay. Power to the breaker in the bedroom shows good now. 

any thoughts as too location?

Here is a file with the closest that I could find in the file search.

I also extracted a PDF for the heating system.  NOTE in the middle of the drawing, if you blow it us....there is a #8 gauge wire with incoming power for the whole system.  I did not look elsewhere for how that is fused.  There are 5 fuses showing for the various pumps and relays.  

That is about as much as I can contribute.

Question for you....as Others might like to understand.  You have listed both 12 VDC and 120 VAC items that have "Fuses" blown or are "injured and non responsive"....is that correct that the strike got BOTH sides of the circuits.  if so YEOUCH....  This might be a claim for your comphrensive coverage....if you have it.

Good Luck and keep up posted.

Windsor Aquahot Wiring.pdf