2007 Dynasty/Imperial Magnum MS2812 Fuse/Breaker Location?

Hugeshocker

Inverter not charging batteries.  Worked with Magnum tech support, diagnosed no power getting to inverter.  Tech support suggest the inline 400 amp fuse was blown.

I have a 2007 Holiday Rambler Imperial, any suggestion on where the fuse might be located?  Tech support said by code it should be within 18 inches of the batteries.  

I cannot seem to find it.

Thank you,

Hugh

Edited by Hugeshocker

• Tom Cherry changed the title to 2007 Dynasty/Imperial Magnum MS2812 Fuse/Breaker Location?
15 hours ago, FishAR said:

This is my rear electrical bay where I told you it was on facebook. Bottom right is the fuse.

865787687_rearelecbay.jpg.4231fe999ef661c7d0a506e75357eb3c.jpg

LOOK CLOSELY.  Blow up the Picture.  Suggest you read the House or Coach Electrical Section of your manual.  It does into detail about what you are searching for.  The term "Fuse" is generic and the Magnum Tech has NO CLUE as to how Monaco "protected" the Inverter.  There is, MEMORY, a bank of Resettable Circuit Breakers used on the Dynasty (and on up) instead of "Replaceable Fuses".  Go into Amazon and put in 300 Amp 12 V Resettable Circuit breaker.  That will show you a picture.  The one in the lower corner is what the poster says....  

Also, suggest that you start looking in the back of your manual at the wiring diagrams.  You have a BUNCH of them...as well as "Self Resetting" Circuit Breakers.  The Resettable has the LEVER.  The Self Resetting will get hot....BLOW....then cool down.  

Good Luck.  I changed the title to make it clearer what the issue is.  In the future, use the Model and Year.  It is suggested that you update your Profile to include the YEAR, Model, Floor Plan, etc. It makes it easier for someone to respond....as well as cuts down on the guessing....

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions.  Tom, the picture of the resettable circuit did the trick.  we have several of those in the rear electrical panel.  When I know what to look for, it became a 5 second job to use in the lever on the 2 circuits, and the inverter is now up and running/charging.

Thank you again to everyone for the help!

Hugh

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Hugeshocker said:

Thank you to everyone for their suggestions.  Tom, the picture of the resettable circuit did the trick.  we have several of those in the rear electrical panel.  When I know what to look for, it became a 5 second job to use in the lever on the 2 circuits, and the inverter is now up and running/charging.

Thank you again to everyone for the help!

Hugh

Cool.  Always good when you find the solution