Water tank cleaning and refreshing 100 gallons

mitchellg2241

Guest Ray Davis
1 minute ago, throgmartin said:

I think I am completely off...................... My Rocker. 🙂

Nah,  not completely,  you da man,  besides we're all off to some extent.  Completely would come nearer fitting me.

Steve:

Yes, let it run through all the faucets, especially the kitchen.

I didn't mind microbio. It was kinda cool growing bugs in a petri dish or test tube. 

I retired Lansing's municipal utility. The benefit working for them was I was able to cross transfer from power plant operations to water plant operations to thermal energy to the line department and finally the corporate offices which is where I retired from. I preferred suit and ties to grungy jeans. I did stints in corporate planning, water engineering and thermal energy engineering. My last 2 years were the best. I was the company prince and had it made. I did what I wanted, worked the hours I wanted, and had a great deal of perks. Actually I was kind of like a Veterinarian at that point. Made great money and did very little. LOL 🙂  

I might add that it was one helluva great company to work for. I was truly blessed and I worked my guts out for them till I went into the corporate world and got the cushy jobs.

3 minutes ago, Ray Davis said:

Nah,  not completely,  you da man,  besides we're all off to some extent.  Completely would come nearer fitting me.

Before people get the wrong idea.............. I am not crazy. I refer to myself as being mentally amusing. 🙂

56 minutes ago, throgmartin said:

I did what I wanted, worked the hours I wanted, and had a great deal of perks. Actually I was kind of like a Veterinarian at that point. Made great money and did very little. LOL 🙂  

LMAO!

Poor Steve has more knowledge than most of us combined!

Unfortunately, it doesn't keep a Monaco running smoothly 😁!

Edited by 96 EVO

10 hours ago, throgmartin said:

Steve:

Yes, let it run through all the faucets, especially the kitchen.

I was the company prince and had it made. I did what I wanted, worked the hours I wanted, and had a great deal of perks. Actually I was kind of like a Veterinarian at that point. Made great money and did very little. LOL 🙂  

Before people get the wrong idea.............. I am not crazy. I refer to myself as being mentally amusing. 🙂

I think you got your words backwards there. 😆 Heck, I've been working so much I haven't been able to get out and go anywhere in a while.  Not since the real MSU tailgates w @Scotty Hutto.  You still mad about the scallops? They were fantastic! 😁

20201112_190917.jpg