Fuel Pump

Go to solution Solved by Barry W,

Create an account on the Cummins Quickserve site.  https://quickserve.cummins.com/info/index.html

Once you create and account you register your engine via SN.  You will then have access to all the parts and maintenance information.  You can get specific info on you engine.  In the past when I looked up a part I'd print the schematic to PDF and save it in my files. 

Best of all it's FREE

• 3 weeks later...
  • Solution

Finally had a diesel mechanic come out and check why not starting.  He arrived and immediately pulled a 7.5 amp fuse from ecm fuse box inside battery bay.

Motor started immediately.   YEA!!!!    I did not know there were any fuses there. Pic included.  Front and middle box are labeled ecm.  Back box is BCR, mechanic said he did not know what it was for, maybe wise heads here have a suggestion.

20221101_131451.jpg

Edited by Barry W

No idea, I checked my wiring diagrams and it shows the fuses but does not clearly say what they are for.  The wiring diagram on the Cummins Quickserve site also shows the fuses but does not detail what they are for. 

I guess knowing they are there and to check them if you have a NO Start situation is good enough.