2004 Monaco Dynasty for sale

Guest rangerboat

Guest rangerboat

Earlier this week, this old timer posted that I would be posting photos of my dear old Dynasty for sale. Well, here it is as best as this old guy can present. It is in terrific shape inside and out. The only minor repair is the re-chroming of the outside mirror bases and entry door handle. If you need more information, please feel free to call me at 772 766 1227.

The color of the interior wood shows slightly darker than it actually is...blond. I think the color temperature comes from the lighting being incandescent vs natural outdoor lighting.

Based on everything that I can read and find, a fair price would be $79,000. I have all expenses for the since 2012 as well as all owners manuals.

Guest rangerboat

It's obvious that I have a lot to learn about posting videos online. Sorry about the pixilation on the photos. Don't know how to correct.

What engine size do you have,

what is your tire age

have any of the Acs been changed out

color rear towing camera or black and white

what is the wattage on your inverter and what brand

have you replaced the inverter and what date replaced 

since your in Flordia did Wildwood coach do your Samsung install and Maintance 

do you have Aquahot in your coach and when was the last service on the unit, fuel filter, cleaning combustion chamber and replacing fuel orfice

what is the mileage showing on your coach and generator hours showing. 

How old are the engine and coach batteries. When were they replaced. 

any engine belts replaced?

when were engine fuel filters replaced, oil and filter changed on the coach and genset. 

does your dash air /defrost work

what type of leveling system is installed, air or hydraulic, any issues, ie.. non functional jacks

electric shore power cable installed? Do you have a regular black water dump or imassarater is installed 

electric toilet or regular 

Have you replaced your transfer switch and if so, when 

do you own your lot the coach is shown parked on and would you sell the lot.

v/r,

Tim Vickers US ARMY (R)

I have a 2000 Ralph Lauren country club edition Single axle    PDQ, also immaculate condition. Wife wants rear bedroom slide and a parking space for us to winter in Florida instead of looking at snow and four walls till April every year.  

8 hours ago, Viper04 said:

What engine size do you have,

what is your tire age

have any of the Acs been changed out

color rear towing camera or black and white

what is the wattage on your inverter and what brand

have you replaced the inverter and what date replaced 

since your in Flordia did Wildwood coach do your Samsung install and Maintance 

do you have Aquahot in your coach and when was the last service on the unit, fuel filter, cleaning combustion chamber and replacing fuel orfice

what is the mileage showing on your coach and generator hours showing. 

How old are the engine and coach batteries. When were they replaced. 

any engine belts replaced?

when were engine fuel filters replaced, oil and filter changed on the coach and genset. 

does your dash air /defrost work

what type of leveling system is installed, air or hydraulic, any issues, ie.. non functional jacks

electric shore power cable installed? Do you have a regular black water dump or imassarater is installed 

electric toilet or regular 

Have you replaced your transfer switch and if so, when 

do you own your lot the coach is shown parked on and would you sell the lot.

v/r,

Tim Vickers US ARMY (R)

I have a 2000 Ralph Lauren country club edition Single axle    PDQ, also immaculate condition. Wife wants rear bedroom slide and a parking space for us to winter in Florida instead of looking at snow and four walls till April every year.  

MODERATOR's NOTE....

Tim and Malcolm and others,

Typically when there is a MH for sale and the owner posts good info, then very detailed questions like this should be handled by PM...or text or phone calls.  

However, Tim, your list is a good checklist and if the original posting listed such or similar, in bullet not long narrative style, format, it would help prospective buyers.

Good luck to both of you....but please use the PM or other modes of communication for the response and back and forth.

Thanks,

1 hour ago, rangerboat said:

Tom

I want to reply to Tim but, don't know where or how to use "PM". Sure would appreciate some guidance.

Malcolm

Look at the TOP RIGHT - on the same line as your name or ID, there are three icons.  One is the LETTER or MAIL.  That is the Internal PM icon.  Click on it.  Click on COMPOSE NEW.  Pretty straight forward from there.  You DO have to type in the EXACT Screen name....in this case Viper04.

Then the subject and your text.  Then use the POST (memory) at the bottom.  I don't think that it has the word "SEND".  It is, technically, as POST, but it is a PRIVATE post.  You will see YOUR name (Rangerboat and Viper04) in the list. 

Good luck....  

11 minutes ago, rangerboat said:

Sincere thanks Tom. You really do help our members and we certainly appreciate you.

Malcolm

Labor of love that gets me in trouble with DW when I don’t do my chores….LOL

Thanks