Noise from behind dash??

We have a 2003 Monaco Windsor that has developed a squeal that fades in and out as we are driving!! If we stop, it stops, and it comes and goes,  and changes pitch,  coming from  or behind the dash,  can't figure out what it is? Not the turn signal warning? Or low air, or jacks down ,, at least i don't think it is!  Does everybody have a idea what it could be? Thanks in advance don't know were to start!!

How about an AIR leak.  I had one of those and it was on the outside of the MH.  A corner of the Driver's Side window had the Caulking deteriorate. I put a piece of blue painter's tape on it.  BINGO.....GONE.  May not be yours, but it fits the bill.  High pitched....speed dependent....somewhat irritating and my hearing is the pits. 

• Like 1

I have the same problem on a 2008 Dynasty. The sound follows the engine RPM’s. It increases and decreases as we drive. If I remove the radio fuse, it stops. Of course, this also disables the rear camera. There is a rat’s nest of wiring up under the dash.

20 hours ago, Doug and Nicki said:

I have the same problem on a 2008 Dynasty. The sound follows the engine RPM’s. It increases and decreases as we drive. If I remove the radio fuse, it stops. Of course, this also disables the rear camera. There is a rat’s nest of wiring up under the dash.

There’s “choke” or electrical noise filters for devices.  Does your rear camera have a MICROPHONE?  There nay also be an AV input on the monitor. I had to turn down a volume control on one RV Backup camera monitor that I had.  I think it was on the Camelot.