Weep Hole Covers

I didn’t even realize that those things existed, until I actually looked at our rig…I need 30 in black.

On 10/19/2022 at 8:07 AM, Steve P said:

That's interesting... mine look very different from that.  Not as tall and 45 deg angles on both ends.   Again, these beasts can be unique as a snowflake. 

This was the style used on my 2006 Ambassador. I wonder if these would still fit yours, just a different design. The distance between the clips is really the main difference ,at least looking at online pictures, from most of the styles. The atwood ones are  1.75" from clip face to clip face (see picture).

Screenshot 2022-10-20 090011.jpg

Edited by olywrestle

I solved problem, It started with my first 1998 Holiday Rambler Endeavor. My wife did squeeks and rattles for Ford motor. My hearing was not real good so no noise for me. She went around the coach found the noise. Orders fix the noise, found that the gizzmoes that fit in the drains were gone bought some they would not stay in place and lost more.

THE FIX clean window area around opening a LITTLE DAB of clear silicone on new part will hold in place never lost another after the fix, drove it for over 120,000 miles. Never heard about wind noise again wife very happy

Greg

• Like 1

Thanks all for the feedback. I am going to try and design a universal style where you can break the tabs to fit different weep hold dimensions. I have 4 different motorhomes I have physical access to in order to make something.

I got busy with work, so my 3d files are not up yet. Will post when I get them done.

• Thanks 1

I have 2 3D printers and would be interested in getting the .stl files.  Have run ABS; however, mostly PLA.  Here are some examples

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 2

Back in May I was working with a fellow, Tom Luque, who makes 3D printed parts mainly for sail boats.  We went back and forth with a few weep hole prototypes, trying to make a product that was strong, had great resolution, was colored back and friendly on the wallet.

Since I have a full set on my coach, with just a few spares, I wasn’t in need of them but knew our community was.  I finally abandoned the project, sent Tom an Amazon gift card as he wasn’t charging me for his time (thank you, Tom) an decided to let someone else carry the torch. 

Subsequently he printed them in white nylon and has them posted on Shapeways.com. Also there are Atwood window latches listed.

I'm not sure how Shapeways works. Is it a sales site, and/or can files be gathered from them?  Or, maybe get the files from Tom.  
I'm just throwing it out to help with the process. Take a look at the link below.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=ATWOOD+MASTGATE+WEEP

• Like 1

After realizing that there is a left and right side, I need 15 on each side plus two for the rear….are those a different design?

I would be interested in obtaining some left and right ones also.

Below is a link to the Winnebago Parts catalog where on page 136 it shows the two part numbers for the right and left hand Weep Hole Covers.

APPLIANCES 07:APPLIANCES 03 (winnebagoparts.com)

However, when you do a search for the part number it comes up with nothing.

Edited by Dr4Film

Discovering there is a lot of options for these. 

On 10/21/2022 at 10:20 PM, Happycarz said:

I'm not sure how Shapeways works. Is it a sales site, and/or can files be gathered from them?  Or, maybe get the files from Tom.  
I'm just throwing it out to help with the process. Take a look at the link below.

https://www.shapeways.com/marketplace?type=product&q=ATWOOD+MASTGATE+WEEP

This would be a site where you buy the physical product from the designer.