City Water and Water fill Transfer Valve

brokenarrow1244

Are these photos on the passenger side or is this your actual service bay on the drivers side? Looking at the photos, it looks like the passenger side access bay I have on my 05. If or when I install a new tank monitoring system, I will mount the sensors on the passenger side of the bay. More room to install it. It's a shame that we just follow what is already there, even though it makes the job harder. Thank you!

Gary 05 AMB DST

Just had the same problem. Cleaned the ball check of a small amount of debris. All good now. 3 way valve not the problem for me

I have really enjoyed so many responses  to the problem I am having and still have some questions that maybe someone may have suggestions about.

Is there any schematic  for the water system on the 2006 Monaco Camelot PPD? Does the Swan valve B54--012-KTZ 3 way ball valve have the ability to operate in the same manner as the original watts valve. The flow indicated on the valve is different. The installation of the hoses was the same but the lever is pointed downward.

I am planning to order the check valve to see if that will solve the issue.

Another concern is that when I use the onboard pump and the shore supply water, the holding tank level increases. Only since installing the new Swan Valve.

The water supply pressure is about a consistant 45lbs to 48lbs.

Guest Ray Davis
1 hour ago, brokenarrow1244 said:

The installation of the hoses was the same but the lever is pointed downward.

It looks like the lever/handle can be changed to point up or down.

When my Swan Valve failed in the Windsor many years ago, I called the Swan company at the time and they stated that their new valve was smaller in size than what was in my Windsor. Based on how it was mounted and plumbed I knew then that I would not replace it with a new one as it would require major surgery to get it in correctly.

Glad I took a different approach.

The question about a schematic for the plumbing on the various Monaco Coaches has been asked many times. Unfortunately Monaco and most of the manufacturers do not supply any plumbing schematics for the coaches. It can become a real pain in the butt sometimes when trying to trouble shoot a fresh water or plumbing issue and trying to understand the routing, components and location and the order the manufacturers use to get water from the shore line an/or the water pump to the faucets. and toilets.

I was very surprised that Foretravel actually does supply a Plumbing fresh water, Black/Grey water and Manabloc Schematic. for the ih-45

I was trying to help Scotty with an issue he is having with his fresh water system I thought the Schematics would be great to share to the group.

Basically this Schematic is the basics of the plumbing in all our coaches. other than the addition of options like auto fill and auto dump the basics are all the same.

I am going to post the plumbing and Manabloc Schematics and hopefully it will help to understand the plumbing in our coaches.

DSC03763.JPG

Manabloc Drawing REV 04-28-12.jpg

Plumbing Drawing REV 04-28-12.jpg

Water Pump Plumbing.jpg

• Like 2