Website - Where are your video discs?

Scotty Hutto

Hello Monacoers

I wanted to reach out again and ask you to dig through that box of stuff you received when you got your coach and look for any discs that came with your coach.  So far, I've added:

- 2006 Monaco Diplomat
- 2008 HR Endeavor
- 2009 Dynasty (Executive, Signature)
- Monaco Driver Education

with 3,000+ members, SOME of you must have discs from some other coaches!  I bet a few folks never have "dug down deep" in your owners' box and found those videos! 🤣

If you find them, please send me a private message.  I will make arrangements to have you mail the disc to me, I'll rip the videos and add it to our site library then return the original disc to you.

Thanks,
Scotty

I do have a disc but never took the time to see what was on it. Title was something like RV driving explanations. Unfortunately is back in Oregon about 6hrs away. Forgot to put my box back in the coach. Duh!!!!

3 hours ago, Gary M said:

I do have a disc but never took the time to see what was on it. Title was something like RV driving explanations. Unfortunately is back in Oregon about 6hrs away. Forgot to put my box back in the coach. Duh!!!!

No hurry!  Whenever you make your way back to Oregon would be fine!

Scotty,

When I bought my 2004 Holiday Rambler Vacationer 37PCT, there was a whole bunch of stuff that came with it, including a DVD.  But the DVD isn't for THIS particular coach.  You are welcome to it.  I was going to put a post up offering it to anyone that perhaps had a Holiday Rambler "Atlantis".  The title of the DVD is "RV Anatomy 101, Holiday Rambler Atlantis", and I suspect it is circa 2004 because it was in with my coach's documentation.  It is still in the protective case.  Consider it my donation to your collection. 😁

Edited by CorinthWest

• 4 weeks later...