Monaco 2005 Knight Driver's Side Bedroom Slide Off Track

Hope someone can advise. Monaco 2005 Knight. Small bedroom slide is off. From inside the bedroom facing the slide, the slide is out normal on left (and seals as it should), but not out completely out on the right side (about 3" away from the wall). Became an issue after I used the rear leveling jack on that side. How is this issue resolved? Thank you. Fred

Monaco Knight 2005 // Jeep Wrangler 2001 Tow

I have owned my 05 Knight since 05 and the driver side rear slide only looks like it not all open but because the bed is front to back Monoco was not able in my model to have 2 full slides in the rear , larger beds are made as part of a slide . I use my hand in the inside and follow the seal when i inspect the seals and discovered a inner stop that limits the slide so the bed will fit . Could this be the same as yours 

I was having trouble with my one bedroom slide last year and found the the box the mattress rests on had come loose from the slide.  The box was attached to the slide using a piece of aluminum angle with screws in the box and screws in the slide,  The screws in the box had come loose allowing the slide to flex.  No doubt if it had gotten worse the whole thing would have been cattywampus.   Mine slide had started to dip in the front as it was moved in and out.